‘Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime.’ ~ Unknown
Working to facilitate or implement change in line with organisational strategy is usually demanding work: multiple, competing priorities, limited resources, shifting demands, resistance to change, aggressive deadlines.
We support change agents to understand their role in change and to become better equipped to navigate complex environments. As a result they feel more skilled, and more confident, to deliver expected benefits with and through people.
Our work to help change agents develop and perform includes:
- The Managed Change™ Academy – a portfolio of specialist training for primary change agents, delivered by ChangeTools as part of LaMarsh Global’s Affiliate Network.
- Bespoke workshops and webinars for Line Manager change agents working to implement change with and through their teams.
- Change agent profiling and coaching, using iChange, to support personal change and development.
- Coaching and mentoring for aspiring and experienced change agents seeking to hone and refine their change agent skills.
- Support for Change Agent Networks and Communities of Practice seeking to fully embed change management practices and disciplines in their organisation.
Contact us to discuss your situation and explore what’s possible.