Kirstin is founder and Director of ChangeTools and an Associate of Leaders’ Quest. With an understanding of the market, technological, environmental and societal challenges facing organisations today, her special interest, and expertise, lies at the intersection between innovative ideas for change and operational reality.
Qualified as an occupational psychologist, Kirstin works with senior level sponsors, their change agent teams and people throughout organisations, to develop their capacity for change. Her focus is helping organisations to change so that expected benefits are realised – and people feel ready for ongoing and future changes.
Kirstin began her career as a research psychologist before moving to the BBC World Service where she worked as a Change Manager. For the next several years she consulted extensively in the automotive industry supporting a wide range of functional areas across Europe to transform structures, processes and working practices. Since then she has consulted to organisations across Europe and North America in a range of sectors.
Her clients include: Aston Martin, BSkyB, Capital Group Companies, Carillion, Catlin, Centrica, DeBeers, easyjet, European Patent Office, Ford Motor Company, Hampshire County Council, Hilti, Kent County Council, Lloyd’s of London, Musgrave Group, Seadrill, Unilever.
Education, Training and Affiliations
- First Class BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of St. Andrews (1991)
- MSc Occupational Psychology, University of Nottingham (1992)
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist since 1997, Registered with the HCPC since 2011
- Master of Managed Change™ and European Partner since 2007 (LaMarsh Global)
- Certified to use a range of psychometric instruments including MBTI, 16PF, Hogan’s suite, Global Leadership Profile, Leadership Circle Profile 360 and Leadership Culture Survey.
For further information and to explore how Kirstin can enable change in your organisation contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘A joy to experience your amazing and subtle skills as a facilitator. I enjoy the combination of your huge experience and also your humility.’
‘I valued your professional expertise and constant professional conscience. Always able and willing to support and deliver actions as required whilst also able to challenge and steer us.’