Coach Change Agents and lead change projects.
The Master of Managed Change® Certification Program is an advanced change management learning program designed for individuals who seek a deeper understanding of the Managed Change™ process and whose role will be to serve as internal change management coach or lead Change Agent.
Certification is granted after completion of the facilitated workshop, including a formal assessment of each participant’s understanding of the Managed Change™ process, model and tools, AND subsequent submission of a Project Workbook demonstrating the ability to apply the coaching and application support to a live change project.
- Coach others in the application of the Managed Change™ model and process, and its accompanying change management tools, on real change projects
- Align and integrate the Managed Change™ approach into other project management methodologies for a robust, coordinated and effective application
- Identify methods to measure and monitor the success of a completed change project, post-implementation
- Demonstrate competency to apply and coach others to apply the Managed Change™ process
- Demonstrate competency to apply and coach others on the use of the Managed Change™ change management tools and templates
- Demonstrate ability to customise the Managed Change™ tools to meet the unique needs of a specific change project
The flow is tailored to meet the needs of each participant group. The areas covered are:
Managed Change™ Model
- An in-depth review of the Managed Change™ model.
- Validate basic comprehension of the Managed Change™ model and its key tools and templates.
Understanding the Model
- Identify and explore aspects of the Managed Change™ that are difficult for Change Agents to understand and apply.
Applying the Model
- Develop strategies for working with large scale projects and multiple consulting firms.
Model in Practice
- Apply the basic skills and knowledge of Managed Change™ and its usage in a simulated change project and in the candidate’s change project.
Measuring and Monitoring Change
- Clearly define strategies for measuring and monitoring the success of an effective change approach.
- Understand how change management’s contribution to the project can be measured and the ROI determined.
Assessing the Level of Understanding
- Individual and group evaluation of the participant’s knowledge and capability to apply Managed Change™.
Helping Others to Understand Managed Change™
- Identify learning needs and develop ability to support inquiry and study requirements.
Institutionalise the Managed Change™ Approach
- Define the role of the Master of Managed Change® in the organisation.
- Build a plan to make Managed Change™ a core competency in the organisation.
The participant must have…
- Successfully completed the eLesson for Change Agents, the Managed Change™ Workshop or the Managed Change™ Agent Certification Program
- Six months’ experience applying Managed Change™ to at least one change/project
To explore how we can tailor this advanced level support to your unique context, contact us for a discussion.