Further Information & How to Book
Our deep wish is to bring people together in community, to curate what it means to live and work with coherence and integrity. Recognising that this can be joyful but usually not straightforward work, we are committed to providing a supportive and nourishing environment in which people can connect with themselves and each other, and with their next steps.
Some people will choose to sign up for the full series, as a gift to themselves and their work for the year ahead. Others will choose to join retreats on an ad hoc basis. Whichever path you choose, you will be warmly welcomed into the flow and spirit of the series.
Each residential retreat is designed for up to 12 people and runs from 4.30pm on Day 1 to 4.30pm on Day 2.
In addition to your time in the wood, one-to-one support is available between retreats. Please ask for further details.
Basic accommodation is in shared sleeping lofts in Hazel Hill’s beautiful off-grid eco-buildings. If you prefer a private room, an additional £30 applies; please specify at time of booking.
The food we eat is an important part of the retreat. All meals are vegetarian and – to the extent possible – locally sourced and organic.
Learn more about Hazel Hill Wood.
The per person cost for each retreat is £340 + VAT. This includes all food and basic accommodation.
An early bird rate of £280 + VAT applies for bookings made 10 weeks or more in advance (20 & 21 May 2020 – book by 11 March, 9 & 10 Sept 2020 – book by 1 July, 24 & 25 Nov 2020 – book by 15 Sept, 9 & 10 Feb 2021 – book by 8 Dec 2020).
For those working in public sector and charitable organisations, and for anyone who is self-funding through a non VAT registered business, a 10% discount on the £340/£280 rates applies.
For anyone wishing to opt for a private room an additional £30 + VAT applies.
How To Book
Simply email email@example.com stating:
- Your name & organisation (including organisation type)
- Full postal address for invoice purposes
- Date(s) of the retreat(s) you would like to join and whether or not you wish to book a private room.
Payment is via invoice at time of booking.
If you have questions or would like to discuss any aspect of the retreat, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We would be pleased to arrange a conversation to help you decide whether or not this approach to exploring your inner and outer landscapes is right for you.
About Marcos Frangos
Marcos is a manager, coach and therapist with a passion and aptitude for releasing the human spirit and potential for change. He’s held leadership positions in local government, the third sector and private practice and as founding director of Wellspring Change works with individuals and organisations on their inner and outer landscapes of change. Marcos is general manager at Hazel Hill Wood and a member of Wisdom Tree delivering wellbeing and resilience workshops.
- A facilitator of constellations and other systemic change processes for individuals and organisations
- Leading and delivering people-change programmes to enhance performance and staff wellbeing
- Integrating people-change into systems, processes and policies
- Self-aware, highly-skilled coach, building trust and open communication
- Working with people to clarify next steps in unblocking change
About Kirstin Irving
Kirstin has worked for the past 20 years to enable people and organisations to effectively navigate the change challenges they face. As environmental, social, technological and other imperatives for change mount, she has a growing interest in working with leaders in all spheres of life to accelerate their development in service of better futures for all. She is founding Director of ChangeTools, works as an Associate with Leaders’ Quest and is a Director and Trustee of Fermynwoods Contemporary Art.
- Facilitator, consultant and coach preparing people and organisations to lead wholeheartedly
- Occupational psychologist working with world-class frameworks & approaches
- Straightforward & pragmatic, committed to collaboration & partnership as an essential basis for success